The New Small Rooms Flowerer
The Hortimol MH-ALed Full spectrum FSM + frame is a low consumption frame whose spectrum has been specially developed to provide plants with all the light they need to achieve a complete and fulfilling cycle at all stages. Its dimensions are suitable for cultivation in small culture chambers, with the possibility of considering cultivation on several levels in small spaces.
- Fanless design
- Giving a broad and even light coverage
- Can be daisy-chained
- Suitable for growing in small spaces
- Height from canopy in growing phase: 25-35 cm at 40% then gradually decrease (Eco) or 45-60 cm at 100% for a more uniform lighting coverage
- Height from canopy in blooming phase: Up to 20cm at 100% (BE ADVISED, lower the light gradually)
Full Spectrum Mixed :FSM
Rich and balanced
This spectrum has been specially developed to imitate the light offered by the sun. With a most natural energy distribution, this full spectrum variant contains high levels of red 660 and blue 450. As a result, your plants will thank you and start to grow and grow, as if they were constantly under a blazing sun, but without excess heat.
With its unparalleled energy balance, this spectrum is able not only to saturate chlorophylls A and B for photosynthesis, but also to stimulate at the highest levels the secondary photosensitive metabolic pathways which can play an important role during reproduction. It is therefore easier than ever to keep genetics stable from generation to generation under artificial light.
A natural light, naturally
Another advantage, but not least, is the natural rendering of colors that this light offers you. Indeed, we have managed to push the energy levels to the highest in all frequency ranges of the spectrum, which offers a heat of 3200 ° K and a CRI 85 which will allow you to carry out your diagnoses without having to resort to corrective glasses or fill-in light. Your plants will have the color they would have if they were observed under the sun in the middle of its descending phase, so what could be more suitable?
FSM+ : always plus
With our new FSM + spectrum you have even more energy around red for even more versatility. Our team has developed this new spectrum with the aim of increasing yields during flowering, without any modification of the CRI characteristics. The result ? The fastest growing with exceptional rooting followed by abundant flowering, all under one light!
|Spectrum||FSM (Full Spectrum Mixed)|
|Input voltage||220-230V, 50-60Hz|
|Light source||OSRAM LED, Sunribio IR, LM-80|
|L70 Rating||>78000 h|
|L90 Rating||>54000 h|
|Certification||ETL, DLC, UL8800, CE|
* The surfaces are given as an indication for an installation with entirely artificial lighting. The height of the lamp and the light needs of the plants must be taken into account to determine the really usable surface. This can be lower or higher depending on the type of installation and use